Do you ship to my country?
- We ship almost every country in the world! Unfortunately there is a small handful of countries that we cannot ship to as we are unable to perform proper financial verification, for example: Indonesia, Vietnam, Albania, Nigeria, and most countries on the African continent. There are also some countries where postal systems cannot be trusted.
How much does shipping cost?
- We are happy to offer free Canada Post Expedited shipping for all Canadian orders with a subtotal greater than $74 ( after any eligible discounts and before tax). For orders under $74 (subtotal, and after any eligible discounts and before tax), we just charge what it costs us with Canada Post. The website will automatically calculate these options and you will have a chance to review before submitting the order.charge shipping to the USA based on your order total.
- Orders to the US under $100 CAD will ship USPS expedited for $24CAD, Orders to the US between $100 and $249 CAD will ship USPS expedited for $18 CAD and Orders to the US over $250 CAD ship USPS expedited for free.
- If you require faster shipping or live elsewhere, once you know what you want to buy go to the checkout and fill in your details, you can then view your shipping options.
What if I need to make a return?
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply send the product back in original condition and packaging within 60 days for exchange or a full refund for the price of the goods. The only product we're not able to accept for returns is custom printed product, including Baggins Originals. Please see our policies page for more detailed information and stipulations.
Effective April 10th, 2020: All exchanges on orders are free of cost, we will pay all shipping costs associated with the process.
Effective April 10th, 2020: For Returns we are offering two options 1) Customer can pay return shipping and receive a full refund for the paid price of the shoes on their original method of payment, 2) Returns made using our return system will be eligible for store credit only. These measures are to assist during the COVID-19 economic impact, as a small business, we've had to lay off many staff and close our main source of income. These measures are to ensure we can continue to operate and contribute to the economy beyond this crisis.
Are you a real store?
- Yes! We are based in downtown Victoria, on beautiful Vancouver Island, in British Columbia, Canada. Come on in and talk about the good ole days with Glen.
I can't find my size, will you be restocking my size?
- We can only restock on a select few styles. Other than the core line, our suppliers change up their offering almost every season, meaning most styles are only made one time. So basically we get what we book to order, and only occasionally if our suppliers happen to have extra can we get more. Please let us know if you're looking for something particular that is in season, and we'll be happy to check if it is available.
We always try to keep all sizes in the core product in stock, but in the event we are out of your size, get in touch and we would be happy to notify you when they are available. The core line in Converse consists of a few solid colours in the Chuck Taylor hi and low tops, a couple of Jack Purcell's and Dainty models. In Vans, the core line consists of a few solid colours in the classic slip-on, authentic, era, authentic lo pro, Half Cab, SK8-Hi, Old Skool, and LPE.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- All of the shipping methods we offer are traceable. Once your order is shipped, you will receive your tracking details either by email, or directly from Canada Post with a link to the website where you can see the delivery details. Once the parcel arrives in the destination country, more detailed delivery information is usually available on your country's postal website.
- It is the customer's responsibility to follow the tracking number, we will not be held accountable if the package is returned to sender due to the customer's failure to follow up with their local customs office or postal service If you have concerns about the arrival of your package or you've noticed the package has not moved in 48 of arriving to the destination country, please contact us.
Why do I see the price in my currency, but the total is a different amount when I get to the checkout?
- We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible by giving you the conversions to your currency while you're shopping on our site. We also want it to be very clear that we're a Canadian company, and that all transactions are processed in Canadian funds. Your credit card provider will automatically convert the Canadian amount into your currency at the time of the transaction.
The currency conversions on our site are estimations for reference purposes only. Baggins cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates being displayed. You should always confirm current exchange rates with your bank or credit card provider before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in these rates.
I can't select a shipping method at the checkout, why?
- If you are located outside of Canada and your cart contains a Vans product including the Custom printed Sneaker Slip ons, our system will not allow you to complete the order. Please remove any of these items and try again. If you are still experiencing issues, please give us a call toll free 1-866-224-8257 and we'd be happy to assist.
I'm confused about sizes, what should I order?
- Please see our size chart and take care to look at the correct brand, as the sizing can differ. Don't hesitate to e-mail or give us a ring if we can help you out.
Do you do giveaways?
- Yes! Like us on Facebook and Instagram we'll keep you up to date with all our giveaways and deals, along with updates on new arrivals!
Do you have sales?
- Yes, we usually have a number of shoes on sale. Check out the On Sale section under Converse and Vans.
Do you really have the biggest selection of Converse in the world?
- We are pretty sure we have the largest selection of Converse in the world. We have customers from around the globe everyday in our shop, and in 20+ years no one has told us of seeing a broader range anywhere else.
Will I have to pay duties, customs, or brokerage?
- Canada: As we are in Canada as well, there are are no additional taxes (other than what is required by law), duties or brokerage charges for parcels destined to Canadian addresses.
- USA: We have been shipping shoes to the US for over 10 years, and only once or twice have we heard back that the customer had to pay anything extra when they arrived at their door, and even then it was for very high valued order (10 + pairs). If you're just getting a few pair, you are safe. If you're ordering over a few hundred dollars worth, there's an extremely slim chance you may have to pay some duties.We are not responsible for any tax, duties, or customs you may have to pay upon the arrival of the goods. Customers who refuse their packages are still responsible for the return shipping and any other charges incured, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
- Outside North America: We strongly urge customers to look into any tax implications before placing an order from abroad. Unfortunately there's no way for us to know if and if so how these taxes are applied in all the different countries we ship to. Almost every country is different, and the rules change. Some countries are very strict with their regulations, others are not. All we have to go by is customer feedback. We do ship regularly overseas, and it is very rare that we hear the customer had to pay any extra. Maybe most parcels just slip through the cracks, or perhaps people just expect it. We are not responsible for any duties, tax, or customs charges you may have to pay upon the arrival of the goods. We are not responsible for any tax, duties, or customs you may have to pay upon the arrival of the goods. Customers who refuse their packages are still responsible for the return shipping and any other charges incured, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Do you ship all your products worldwide?
- Our business is based in Canada and there are a few restrictions to where we can ship certain products. There is a small selection of countries we cannot ship to due to increased issues with parcel delivery.
How does your Rewards program work?
- Click Here for more information on our Rewards program!